Techiona will be looking for the right candidates for the position of:
- Undertake payroll and bookkeeping for both the UK and the Polish market, initially with a number of UK clients.
- Maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and job costing etc. for a variety of clients.
- Posting month end journals.
- Meet deadlines and time budgets.
- Complete VAT returns for clients.
- Prepare management accounts from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant
deadlines are met.
- Liaise with the management in Poland and Scotland.
- Ensure a high level of service to meet clients' expectations.
- Work on-site in Scotland for perhaps a few days per month.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a two-week introductory period in the Toughs UK office.
- Fluent English is essential and experience of working in the UK would be very beneficial.
- ACCA qualification is desirable but partial qualification will be acceptable for the right candidate.
- Previous bookkeeping/payroll/accountancy experience and the ability to undertake both simple and more complex bookkeeping tasks.
- Advanced MS Excel/MS Word skills.
- Organised and methodical.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Opportunity to develop skills to professional level of ACCA.
- Work in an international environment.
- Competitive salary with good opportunities for progression.
- Opportunity to migrate to a sister company that sells and installs large ERP systems globally.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data
included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data
Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with